09 May Clean Carpets Healthy Homes
Healthy Carpets, Healthy Home
Your family’s health is important, so make sure you’re keeping your home a no-go zone for allergens and toxins that might be lurking out of sight. Regular deep cleaning is the best way to rid your home of these pollutants and keep you breathing easy.
The most common cause of allergic reactions, grass pollen is found everywhere and the only way to avoid it is to stay indoors.
- Symptoms include runny nose, sneezing and sinus pain.
- Allergies are usually worse on cold, dry days.
- Pollen allergies affect almost half of all children.
Pollen from the ragweed plant starts filling the air in early Spring and can continue spreading through the Fall.
- Ragweed pollen is hardy and can survive in cold weather.
- It can travel for hundreds of miles.
- Ragweed allergies produce similar symptoms to grass pollen allergies.
The fabrics used to make your carpets, area rugs and upholstery can harbor their own problem toxins. Fortunately, Carpet Keepers’ PureScience method can remove stains with no toxic after-effects.
- Many new carpets emit VOCs or volatile organic compounds, a mix of potentially toxic gases.
- Many carpets contain moth-proofing ingredients that can cause allergic reactions.
- You also bring toxins into your home on your shoes, and whenever you use cleaners, bug sprays or other substances.
- Nonprofessional cleaners won’t get rid of these toxins and might just add their own, making the problem even worse.
Dust mites are too small to see, but their effects on your household can be huge.
- Scientists are starting to find a clear correlation between dust mites and asthma.
- Dust mites love to settle in carpets and rugs, and no vacuum cleaner can get them out.
- Dust mites will also take up residence in your cushions and upholstery.
- Carpet Keepers’ extraction method is the only cleaning method guaranteed to remove dust mites.
You’re convinced that your home could use a fresh new outlook. Your next question is, how do I get it sparkling clean?
- Keep shoes and their dirt off your carpets and upholstery by only wearing socks in the house.
- Clean up spills and stains with spot cleaners as soon as they happen.
- Instead of artificial sprays, use fresh air and sunlight to disinfect your home.
- Hire a professional cleaning company, like Carpet Keepers, that only uses safe, nontoxic methods.
At-home cleaning products won’t give you the deep-down freshness you’re looking for. In fact, many of them can make the problem worse by driving the stain deeper into the fabric and masking smells instead of destroying them.
- A major university study in 2016 found that most American homes had high levels of dangerous chemicals.
- Children are more likely to ingest chemicals and allergens.
- These toxins can also affect your pets, causing asthma and skin problems.
Get the Bugs Out
If you want to rid your home of allergens, dust mites and other toxins, you need the specialized techniques of a professional cleaner. Only a deep-down cleaning method like PureScience can remove these allergens, dust mites and toxins while leaving your area rugs, carpets and upholstery feeling fresh and new.
- Carpet Keepers has the specialized skills to get your home spotless.
- We don’t mask stains and odors; we eradicate them.
- Our patented PureScience method works as well on furniture as it does on carpeting.
Call the Experts
When it comes to keeping your home clean, trust Carpet Keepers to get the job done. We’ll set up a regular schedule of cleanings that will take out the guesswork and the stress, and we guarantee you’ll love the way your home looks and feels. Call Carpet Keepers today and start breathing easy.