14 Nov Professional Carpet Protection
Carpet Protection Coverage
You take steps to protect many things in your life. You buy insurance for your home and vehicles, you regularly clean gutters and downspouts and windows. We all know how important it is to protect property, and people that you value. Why not extend that same care to your carpets and upholstery, with products that will make them easy to clean?
A Little Protection Goes a Long Way
You can spend a lot of time and money scrubbing your floors and home. Maybe you have your carpets, area rugs and furniture professionally cleaned on a regular basis. Getting dirt and odors out of those hard-to-clean fibers is a great way to leave your home fresh, clean and healthy. But all that effort and money will be wasted if you don’t take protective measures to keep your home that way.
Start with the basics and keep dirt outside, where it belongs.
- Use rubber floor mats to keep mud and wetness off your carpet.
- Ask people to remove their shoes in your home.
- Shake sand, snow, grass, and dust from your feet before you enter the house.
- Try to avoid eating while sitting on your sofa or loveseat.
Professional Carpet Protection
Those basic measures will help keep dirt and smelly stains from landing on your carpet and sofa in the first place. But to keep your house sparkling clean, nothing beats professional-grade protective systems.
You know Carpet Keepers’ products and techniques get your home clean, renewed and bright. But you may not know that we also offer protective services that will keep dirt and odors from penetrating your carpets, rugs, and furnishings. A protective treatment helps them stay clean longer and makes it easy to clean any stains that land on them.
The Carpet Keepers Promise
- We are committed to cleaning products that are non-toxic and non-corrosive.
- Like our PureScience method, our protective treatment is safe for your children, pets or family members who suffer from allergies.
- A protective service will keep grime, germs and smells on the surface of the fibers, allowing you to wipe them clean easily.
The Benefits of Carpet Protection
Carpet Keepers uses the top-rated carpet protection systems available to certified carpet cleaners.
- The Carpet Keepers professionals receive additional training and adhere to a strict set of guidelines.
- Specialty solutions target specific problems such as pet staining and urine, smoke odors and grease spots.
- Upholstery protection will help keep your furniture clean and fresh-smelling.
Double the Carpet Cleaning Power
As a Carpet Keepers customer, you can enjoy the double protection of our PureScience cleaning method coupled with a powerful protective system. It’s a two-pronged approach designed to get your home as fresh and bright as it can be.
Ask about this extra service when we perform our deep cleaning of your carpets and upholstered furniture. A clean home is a healthy home, and Carpet Keepers’ goal is to leave every home refreshed and renewed. Call us today and be sure to ask about adding protective services to your cleaning.