18 Apr Professional Deep Carpet Cleaning Process
10 Steps Deep Carpet Cleaning
At Carpet Keepers, we’re always asked, “How do you do it?” How do we get out the smells and stains that nobody else can? Is it magic? Well, no, but our 10-step process does produce magical results. Here’s how our professional carpet cleaning teams do it.
1. Pre-Cleaning Inspection
- We start with a thorough inspection because every carpet and every situation is different.
- We select the right cleaners for your carpet’s fibers because the wrong ones can make things worse.
- We give you an honest estimate of what it will take to get that carpet sparkling.
2. Professional Vacuuming
- A thorough vacuuming picks up loose dirt and loosens the carpet fibers.
- Powerful commercial vacuums dig deep and pull everything out.
- This step allows our PureScience™ method to reach below the surface.
3. Furniture Moving
- At Carpet Keepers, we do what it takes to get your rugs clean.
- We move all the furniture carefully so that we can work without obstruction.
- This also protects your furniture from stains and dust.
4. Spot Treatments
- Deep-down dirt and odors require extra care, so we spot-treat them.
- We use only safe, nontoxic cleaners that are specific to each type of stain.
- We take into account the age, type and fiber of your carpet to choose preconditioning agents that are either alkaline or acidic, so that no stain stands a chance.
- This is like a deep-tissue massage for your carpet; we get in there and loosen everything up.
- Agitation brings all the settled, stuck-in dirt and grime up so it can be washed away.
- We use specialized, professional machines to do this.
6. Neutralizing Extraction and Rinse
- We use our patented PureScience™ extraction method to draw up all the loosened, pretreated dirt into a nontoxic, water-based solution.
- You’ll see the magic of PureScience™ at work here as every particle of soil is lifted and washed away.
- Extraction is the critical part of any carpet cleaning, and the one method that only professionals like Carpet Keepers can provide.
- Only Carpet Keepers uses the “Water Claw” extraction method to destroy pet odors.
- Extraction is the only cleaning method guaranteed to kill allergens, microbes, germs and deep-down odors.
7. Post-Cleaning Spot Treatment
- We go through your carpet and check for any spots that need more attention.
- All of our cleaners are safe for pets, children and people with allergies.
- We leave no stain or stone unturned in our quest for spotless carpet.
- We don’t just leave your carpet with fibers sticking up all over the place.
- After cleaning, we carefully brush the pile so it all goes in the same direction.
- This allows the carpet fibers to fluff and bounce back to life when they dry.
9. Speed Dry
- We know you have a life and can’t sit around waiting for your carpet to dry.
- We bring in high-powered, heavy-duty fans and air blowers to speed up drying time.
- Instead of a chemical smell, your home will be filled with the fresh, pure air of a deep-down clean.
10. Post-Treatment Inspection
- We walk through the completed job with you to make sure you’re satisfied.
- Take a moment to enjoy the look, feel and smell of your newly freshened carpet.
- If you wish, we can apply an optional Carpet Protector at this point.
The PureScience Difference
Other carpet cleaning companies may say they use similar methods to ours, but only Carpet Keepers provides the PureScience™ method we developed and patented in 2007. It’s the only method that gets every last smell and stain out, and the only one that is safe, clean and nontoxic.
Call CarpetKeepers today and discover the difference that a fresh, clean, like-new carpet can make in your home.